KBL provides POS Service for Merchant's Payment solutions:
POS (Point of sale) is place at which a customer makes a payment to the merchant in exchange of goods. POS terminal is a machine installed at Merchant Establishments which enables the merchants to accept payments through cards (Debit, Credit, food, gift etc). POS system saves time and faster processing of payments, relief from cash handling issues, increase efficiency and accuracy in reconciliation, accounting and increase the sales
Customer /Merchant should have current account /over draft account with the Bank
Types of POS Terminal:
- Dial-up[PSTN] Terminal
- Desktop GPRS Terminal.
- Handheld GPRS Terminal.
Salient features of our services:
- Fast and secure transactions
- Dedicated customer care service
- Next day [T+1] settlement of transactions
- Choice of fixed and wireless terminals
- No installation charges and annual Maintenance charges
- Attractive MDR charges