Prepaid Mobile, DTH Recharge [mCommerce]
Karnataka Bank in association with M/s PayMate India Pvt Ltd (Paymate) offers you the convenience of paying for utility bills, mobile recharge, movie tickets, online purchases, retail shopping and much more at over 15,000 merchants directly from your mobile.
Karnataka Bank mobile payment service is independent of the handset model and service providers and works on even the most basic handsets and across all telecom operators (GSM or CDMA).
So, Register at your Base Branch and Start Paying with your Mobile. Mobile Recharge, Movie Tickets, Shopping....Any Time, Any Where
- Procedure for Prepaid Mobile Recharge via SMS Click Here
- Procedure for DTH Recharge via SMS Click Here
- SMS codes for Prepaid Mobile,DTH Recharge Click Here
Registration: Existing Debit Card holders (Classic/GOLD) who are above 18years are eligible for mobile banking facilities. In case existing customers do not have debit cards, they have to first apply for Debit Cards and upon receipt of the same they can register for Mobile Payment facility.
A customer would be able to register to use Paymate services in any one of the following:
- Customer can register for this service using our bank's online interface (Internet Banking).
- Customer can reach their base branch and register for Mobile Payment by filling up the required
Features of this facility
- Mobile payment facility will be an additional facility to our customer for making
Payment through their mobile for the goods purchased by them.
- On registration for Mobile Payment solution, the customer will be enabled to make secured payments directly from their registered mobile phone, authorized by using their ATM PIN.
- Customers can use this facility round the clock.
- This facility is extended to the users free of cost.
- This facility saves time, avoid hassles of travelling, waiting in long queues to make bill payment, ticket booking etc.
- At present the facility will be extended to customers subject to a daily cap of Rs.50,000/- per customer for transaction involving purchase of goods/services(as per RBI guidelines).
- The customers can register for this facility through their Base branch and
Internet banking channel.
- For Merchants list Click Here.
Benefits of this facility:
- Works on even the simplest mobile handsets across all operators (GSM or CDMA)
- Doesn't require GPRS connectivity, SIM change or application download
- SMS & Interactive Voice based transaction platform makes it very easy-to-use
- Confidential PIN Based Transaction
- PIN entry only through an IVR call where the PIN is transmitted in a DTMF format(Just as the PIN entry system for telebanking)
- No financial details divulged during the transaction process
- Transact over-the-counter, online, on the telephone or from just about anywhere
- Save time and effort by paying bills from anywhere, anytime
- Turn your mobile phone into a debit card
In case any queries/problems/assistance is available through our helpdesk at
Customer Care Centre (Toll Free:1800-425-1444 )or with M/s Paymate at: Phone No.022-67242626, E-mail ID:
Please Click Here for viewing the Terms & Conditions of the facility.
Please visit your nearest Karnataka Bank branch for more details.